These questions above sound familiar? The rules are pretty complicated sometimes. There many rules about income that come into play with nursing home medicaid. Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- I was told I have too much income to qualify - what can I do?
- What is the income cap?
- What is a "Miller Trust" or "Qualified Income Trust"?
- If I am on Medicaid, how much of my income do I owe each month?
- My wife needs care: will I lose my income and hers?
- Will I get to keep my income if my spouse needs nursing home care?
- Will I get to keep some of my spouse's income if he/she needs care?
All of these topics are covered in our guide, which you can easily view & download to on the right side of this page. Once you've learned the basics you might consider attending a free workshop, or taking advantage of a free asset protection consultation. Additionally, we offer you the ability to have us do a free asset protection analysis before you come in simply by submitting your information.
We can assist you with making sure your Medicaid application gets approved, and that you and/or your spouse get to keep the maximum amount of monthly income that the law allows.
Call us & let us help your family.