These questions above sound familiar? The rules are pretty complicated sometimes. There many
rules about assets that come into play with nursing home medicaid. Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- I was told I have to spend down everything: what are the "asset limits"?
- How much in assets can a married couple have?
- How much in assets can a widowed or unmarried person have?
- If I spend down our savings on my spouse's care, how will I live?
- What planning can I do to avoid spending down my assets to Medicaid limits?
All of these topics are covered in our guide, which you can easily view & download to on the right side of this page. Once you've learned the basics you might consider attending a free workshop, or taking advantage of a free asset protection consultation. Additionally, we offer you the ability to have us do a free asset protection analysis before you come in simply by submitting your information.
We help families protect assets & avoid a spend-down every single day. It's one of our special focus areas, as a firm with a Certified Elder Law Attorney or CELA.
We can help design your family a plan to protect assets and to qualify for Medicaid.
Call us & let us help your family.