Loved One In A Nursing Home? Trying to Figure Out What to Do?How to Pay for It? How to Qualify for Medicaid Without Losing Everything?
Contact us immediately for a free consultation. In most cases, we can protect between 50% to even 100% of all their assets & qualify for Medicaid with the implementation of an asset protection plan for you.
Medicaid qualification, asset protection planning & other long term care rules are very complicated. Our job is to help understand what types of crisis planning tools or options are available to you and to implement your chosen plan. AND we also handle the Medicaid application process from start to finish. Not only do we make sure all of our plans are implemented properly, we make sure they work - and that our clients get approved.
When your family is faced with the situation where a loved one needs long term care in a nursing community, you need to act quickly. With the cost of nursing homes in Georgia averaging around $7,000 and rising, for every month you wait to learn your options and to implement a plan you lose around $7,000 (or more). Poke around & learn the rules, then schedule a free consultation to learn your options. The rules are complicated. Medicaid looks at your income, assets, property (both home & non-home property), savings, life insurance, retirement funds - all of your assets. And there are complicated rules that penalize the transfer of assets.
Let us walk you through the rules, see how your loved one fits into them, and what they can do to protect themselves by implementing an asset protection plan. We encourage you to review the first of our nine Medicaid Guides that are available for you to view, download & review. These guides cover the following major Medicaid subject areas:
- Medicaid Module 1: Overview of Basic Medicaid Eligibility Rules
- Medicaid Module 2: Medicaid Income Rules
- Medicaid Module 3: Medicaid Asset Rules
- Medicaid Module 4: Estate Recovery: "Losing the House to Medicaid"
- Medicaid Module 5: Burial Allowances & Life Insurance Rules
- Medicaid Module 6: Medicaid Transfer of Asset Rules & Penalties
- Medicaid Module 7: Crisis Case Examples of How We Help Families
- Medicaid Module 8: Pre-Planning Examples: How to Plan Ahead
- Medicaid Module 9: Certified Elder Law Attorneys: What is a "CELA?"
Once you've learned the basics you might consider attending a free workshop, or taking advantage of a free asset protection consultation. Additionally, we offer you the ability to have us do a free asset protection analysis before you come in simply by submitting your information.